Background


Sunday, August 07, 2005

Who could complain

Life has been great to me. I can't complain because once you do you can always find someone else who has had it worse. I could be bitter about my job, but when working with such wonderful people, who could complain. I've had awe inspiring friends making me want to be better. Take Ashlyn, she could keep you laughing for hours, she inspires me to see the good in the world. There's Holli-bear, now if I could be like her, I'd have all the guys after me. She is so mature for her age she won't be single long. Shakes and I've been through a lot. we've had our ups and downs but can always call each other great friends. Fezzik as I think she's called? She is soooo smart, she can figure things out like that. I always can depend on her. What a wonderful person to spend the next year of USU with. Mary-Jane I think it is. She is a very interesting person. No matter what she'll never cease to suprise me. I've had many-a-fun conversation with her. Nancy Pong and I are quite a lot alike in many ways. No doubt she's the brains, but we also laugh for hours on end. Now I'm not saying each and everyone of my friends don't all share the same qualities, that's just what I see when I'm with them. They're all such wonderful loving beautiful girls, who could complain when I've got the leaders of our generation talking girl talk with me. You guys make life worth it and I thank you.

1 comment:

AngieDoodle said...

YOU DA BOMB, GIRL! I agree, we have awesome friends. I think that you make a big difference in us all. I love being your friend! Thanks for all of the good times that we have had! Love you!