Background


Sunday, August 07, 2005

I'm comin' out

Well I guess one thing I have to include in my blog is a little about myself:
1-I turn into mr. Hyde after 11:00 p.m.
2-I somtimes don't know when to quit
3-I always tried being something I'm not
4-I have the best sister in the world
5-I can't stand another blonde remark
6-I love all of my friends
7-I am so proud to be LDS
8-I AM SCARED TO DEATH to go to school where I know almost no one.
9-I'm a person who is content with anything, it's one of my good faults.
10-I have no idea what the future holds.

2 comments:

Mrs. McGee said...

I am just glad that i am not going somewhere like Texas for school, now there you really do not know ANYONE! and dont we all worry about what the future has in store for us! especially at this time in our lives :)

AngieDoodle said...

I always had a feeling that Mr. Hyde was really you. Thanks for confirming my suspitions. I'll watch my back.