Background


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hangin at the homestead

My parents are on a cruise to Alaska so Matt and I are house sitting for them. My little brother Nathan is here and it has been really fun to hang out with him but he has been gone most of the time at EFY which goes from 9 AM to 9 PM. I've also been able to spend a lot of time with my sister Emily and her family which has been a ton of fun. It's been kind of strange staying at my parents house though, Matt has had to work a few grave shifts so when he leaves for work I feel like we are dating again and he is going home. I must admit that was one of the things I was so excited for when I got married, that I wouldn't have to say goodbye at the end of the night but oh well that's how it goes for a married couple with school and a baby. You take the job that you can get.

1 comment:

Josh and Emily said...

Heather we had so much fun while you were here! We will have to have you to dinner sometime when it isn't complete CHAOS!