Background


Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Potty Trouble!


So we're staying at my parents home in West Valley and it's a little hard to keep things baby proofed like cabinets and doors closed. When we lived in our aparment you just always closed the bathroom after you but now I can't get people to close them!!! As a result of this if it ever gets silent I make a mad dash to the bathroom and sure enough there I'll find her playing in the toilet with a huge puddle on the floor. I just did this 5 minutes ago and this time she had my hairbrush in the toilet!!!!!! ARGH!!!! What am I going to do with her? I have to admit it is pretty hard to stay mad at her especially when she signs the word "sorry" with her little hand so I get over it pretty fast. As I'm writing this Emmalyn just sqeezed her apple juice box on my pants and spilled a bag of Quaker Rice Snacks on me. I was about to explode when Matt just walked in the door with flowers for me. I just started crying! I love that man so much and I'm going to miss him like crazy! Ok so now life is ok again.

2 comments:

Holli said...

I'm glad Matt is taking care of you. And I'm glad you can laugh about the things Emmalyn does. :D

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.