Background


Friday, November 05, 2010

1 year birthday!!!

Can you believe it, my little girl is 1 years old today! I can hardly believe it myself, this last year has gone by so fast. Now I can say a year ago I wasn't pregnant. At this moment 1 year ago I was holding my new daughter only a few hours old, feeling like junk but not being able to take my eyes off of her. Everyone told me to have her stay with the nurses during the night but I really didn't want to let her go. I had waited 9 months to get her and I didn't want to be away from her for a moment more. (New moms-to-be I don't encourage this because after 3 or 4 nights of no sleep I was crying at everything).
It's amazing to me how much Emmalyn has changed in 1 year, she's crawling, walking along everything (with assistance still) says words like Momma, Dada, tickle, hi (especially when holding a phone to her ear) and I absolutely love her babbling, she really thinks that she is talking to me and we love making up what she is saying. Her smile and laughter can turn my day around so quickly it's the best medicine. I love my little girl so much and can't imagine how we did with out her. Here's to many more birthdays, who knows what she'll be doing by this time next year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r so lucky u have very cute baby some had no
sample job description