Background


Monday, October 19, 2009

Counting down the days

So it's getting closer to that day and a million things keep going through my head. "Will I be a good mother, can I do as good as my Mom and Dad did with us Palmer kids, how can I be a good parent but still be a friend to my daughter", plus a ton more questions. We went to my in-laws yesterday and my brother-in-law was talking about parenting and it just kind of hit me that this is all really happening. I had my last baby shower this last Saturday and now the next thing to happen for us Omers is to have the baby. We feel pretty ready but I'm sure once she gets here that feeling will change though. It's wierd just waiting for it to happen. I wish that I knew for sure when she is coming, I mean I have a predicted due date but she could come early or go longer, it's killing me just waiting!

4 comments:

Michelle Kay said...

No worries toots! You'll be a great Mom!

Kendall said...

You will GREAT!!!! I miss y'all!! I cant wait till you have her!! Your going to be so in love with her and be a great mommy!!!

AngieDoodle said...

Heathy Dearest, You'll be great! (Just imagine us all behind you waiving big pink foam fingers.... That will either frighten you or make you feel loved. Let me know which ends up being the case.)
LOVE YOU!!!!

Holli said...

I agree- you will be awesome!! I am way excited for you!