Background


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I love hiking

Yesterday for family night, Matt and I went hiking to the wind caves. It was so much fun and so peacful. I could really tell that I was out of shape because we had to stop so many times. Maybe that's a sign hmmm. Anyway, on the way down I sort of took us down the wrong trail and we hit a dead end, but not right before I almost stepped on a huge snake. Holy scaryness I screamed really loud! Anyway, we headed back the way we came and found the right trail that got us back to the car. We both had a blast and when we got home we played a way awesome game called Missionary Impossible of which I won woohoo, but barely. I love the married life. I highly recommend it to all my single friends!

3 comments:

AngieDoodle said...

Well, now that you recommend it.... ha ha. When did you guys get Missionary Impossible? I LOVE that game! Also- it's good to have you back in the blogging world. Plan on staying long? :)

fezzik said...

Missionary Impossible is quite possibly the best game ever.

Josh and Emily said...

Heather is blogging? What in the world!!!! Sounds like a lot of fun. I really miss you guys. Glad you are doing the blog as I feel like we never see you! Keep posting because I will keep checkin'. Sounds like a way fun FHE. You two are so cute!