Background


Sunday, June 03, 2007

Summer drudgeries

Many blogs have talked about going back to work lately, and I'm going through the same thing. Isn't it sad that we can't just enjoy the summer but that we have to go straight into working hard again. It seems like that is how most of life is, you work hard and finally when you accomplish something you have to start something even harder. It's almost as if it's like that movie Finding Neverland where Mrs. Snow says at the end "it's all due to the ticking clock, time is chasing after all of us." I am glad that I have something to do with my time instead of staying around the house doing nothing but why does life have to go so fast.

2 comments:

fezzik said...

Brilliant, I tell you. Much of those thoughts have been racing through my mind, too. :)

AngieDoodle said...

Amen P-Dog. Amen.